Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Exciting New Project!

I've been working on a new project that I'm very excited about.  I've been wanting to print some scarves for awhile but have been having trouble finding an affordable way to do it. Out of the blue, I was invited to submit some designs to a newish (launched November 2015) website called shopvida.com which makes a variety of scarves and tops from artists' designs. The site features all kinds of designers - photographers, painters, printers, etc - and manufactures their designs as custom, print-on-demand products. The company is based in San Francisco and manufactures mainly in Southeast Asia. A portion of the proceeds go towards a literacy program for the makers.

You can check out the site here (http://shopvida.com), or my page here (http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/victoria-cole). I've just ordered some product which I will show as soon as I receive it. Below are a few of my first designs offered for sale.

Mid Century Mosaic Scarf

Mod Dots Scarf

In the City Scarf

In the City Top

Winter Leaves Top

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...