Sunday, June 30, 2013

Best Pickle Ever!

Growing up in Ohio, we always ate Don Hermann Kosher Dill Pickles. They were the best (and still are in my book). When I moved to the west coast, I had a hard time finding a good pickle. I finally looked up Hermann's Pickles online. I emailed them and told them I was having a hard time finding a good pickle and could I order online? They kindly wrote back telling me that in California, they sell under the name Nathan's and the pickles I craved were the Half Sours. I went right out and bought myself a jar! Yummy, yummy, yummy. Still the best pickles ever!

Best Pickles Ever!


A watercolor I did a few years ago of...Pickles!

Writing about pickles has made me hungry. I think I'll go eat one now....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...