Monday, August 10, 2009

A trip to the Flea Market

I love going to the flea market and this weekend, I went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena California. There's so much to see and you can easily spend the whole day ( and lots of money!) These were a few of my favorite things.

I love these painted drawers! I wish I had a place for this chest in my studio.

Enamel pots looking for a home.

Too bad I don't look good in hats!

I really like the different colors and patterns in these bakelite bracelets.

2 comments:

Adorebynat said...

It looks that you had a great trip to the market. The bracelets do have gorgeous colors and you just gave me an idea on how to get my ribbons organized. Haha, let me try to persuade my dad to make me one of that wooden bar.

Two Hand Design said...

I do love all the muted vintage colors and they look so cool together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...